Elden Ring Bell Bearings have locations all over the game, special items that can expand the stock of Twin Maiden Husks and allow you to purchase some of the best items in Elden Ring! Most important, of course, is the ability to buy or farm infinite Elden Ring Forging Stones, a fantastic perk that will allow you to empower any weapon given enough time. You can even get the Bell Bearings from dead merchants, but aside from that, it’s unclear where to find Bell Bearings in Elden Ring. Check out our guide below to find all Bell Bearing locations and expand the supply of Husks.
All Bell Bearing locations and what they offer you in Elden Ring
As far as we know, there are at least twelve Bell Bearings spread across Elden Ring, and more can be obtained depending on what happens to merchants in your game.
- Forge Miner’s Bell Bearing (1): A reward for beating the Crystalian boss fight in Raya Lucaria’s Crystal Tunnel. Unlocks Smithing Stone (1), Smithing Stone (2) and Glintstone Scrap for sale.
- Forge Miner’s Bell Roll (2): Found in a chest halfway through the Sealed Tunnel. Unlocks Smithing Stone (3), Smithing Stone (4) and Explosive Stone for sale.
- Forge Miner’s Bell Roll (3): Found in a chest in the Ruins of Zamor, east of the Great Rold Lift. Unlocks Smithing Stone (5) and Smithing Stone (6) for sale.
- Forge Miner’s Bell Roll (4): A reward for beating Crumbling Farum Azula’s Godskin Duo boss fight. Unlocks Smithing Stone (7) and Smithing Stone (8) for sale.
- Darkstone Miner’s Bell Tier (1): A reward for defeating the Fallingstar Beast in Sellia Crystal Tunnel. Unlocks Dark Forge Stone (1), Dark Forge Stone (2), and Glistening Stone Scrap for sale.
- Darkstone Miner’s Bell Tier (2): A reward for defeating the Crystalian Spear and Ringblade boss fight in Altus Tunnel. Unlocks Dark Forge Stone (3) and Dark Forge Stone (4) for sale.
- Darkstone Miner’s Bell Tier (3): Found on a body outside Marika’s First Church. Unlocks Dark Forge Stone (5) and Dark Forge Stone (6) for sale.
- Darkstone Miner’s Bell Tier (4): Found on a body just north of the Balcony Grace Site Facing the Storm in Crumbling Farum Azula. Unlocks Dark Forge Stone (7) and Dark Forge Stone (8) for sale.
- Darkstone Miner’s Bell Tier (5): Found on a body in the abandoned temple on the north side of Crumbling Farum Azula. Unlocks Dark Forge Stone (9) for sale.
- Bell bearing of the ghost-glove collector (1): Found on a corpse in a gazebo near the entrance to Nokron, the Eternal City. Unlock Ghost Gauntlet (1), Ghost Gauntlet (2), and Ghost Gauntlet (3) for sale.
- Bell bearing of the ghost-glove collector (2): In a chest at the top of the west stairs just after entering Nokstella, the Eternal City. Unlock Ghost Gauntlet (4), Ghost Gauntlet (5), and Ghost Gauntlet (6) for sale.
- Bell bearing of the ghost-glove collector (3): Lying in a cemetery in the village of Haligtree Elphael. From the Haligtree Roots of Grace site, take the elevator up, leave the church and go down to the left past all the horrible shrimp people. Unlock Ghost Gauntlet (7), Ghost Gauntlet (8), and Ghost Gauntlet (9) for sale.
- Glove picker bell bearing (1): A reward for beating the Erdtree Burial Watchdog boss fight in the Wyndham Catacombs. Unlocks Grave Glove (1), Grave Glove (2), and Grave Glove (3) for sale.
- Glove picker bell bearing (2): A reward for defeating the Ulcerated Tree Spirit boss fight in the Giant Mountain Top Catacombs. Unlocks the Graves Glove (4), Graves Glove (5), and Graves Glove (6) for sale.
- Glove picker bell bearing (3): Found on a body in a lakeside gazebo in Crumbling Farum Azula. From the Grace Crumbling Beast Grave Depths site, cross the northwest church and exit through the southwest entrance to an elevator going down. Ahead will be a lake with a lookout nearby and the Bell Bearing inside. Unlocks the Graves Glove (7), Graves Glove (8), and Graves Glove (9) for sale.
- Bone Peddler’s Bell Roll: A reward for beating the Bell Bearing Hunter boss fight that spawns in Warmaster’s Shack at night. Unlock thick animal bones and beefy beast bones for sale.
Ring of Elden Endings
Do you envision what kind of grand finale you can achieve in the Lands Between? Discover all the possibilities Ring of Elden Endings and how to get them here!
It’s also the case that any Special Merchants that are killed (by story, by enemies, or even by the player’s hands) will almost always drop a bell roll right where they were. This can then be brought to the Twin Husks to effectively recreate the dead merchant’s stock, so you can still buy those items even after they’ve gone missing.
Of course, the best feature here is that you can buy an infinite number of Smithing Stones, although they are not cheap, especially the best ones. However, it will save you time exploring the world trying to find them, and will radically open up the possibilities for upgrading various weapons.
There are also no bell rolls for the two best levels of Smithing Stones – the Ancient Dragon and Somber Ancient Dragon variants, used to bring weapons to +25 or +10, depending on their type. Similarly, there are no bell rolls for the Great Ghost Glovewort or Great Grave Glovewort, used to max out the level of your spirit summons. These are all limited items – you’ll only ever find a certain amount in each campaign, so you’ll need to be careful how you use them.
How to use bell bearings and what to do with them
Any bell bearings you find should be taken to the Twin Maiden Husks in the round table, a pair of desiccated figures leaning against each other in the darkened room just past the hallway outside the Library of Offer. They will have a very limited stock which grows occasionally by defeating certain bosses, but you can talk to them at any time to offer bell rolls in your inventory. These little balls are constantly expanding their stock, and don’t worry about losing the bell bearings – they have no function other than that, so you always have to put them back on.
Elden Ring Armor Locations | Elden Ring best spells | Elden Ring weapon scaling explained | How to Strengthen Weapons in Elden Ring | Elden Ring Ashes of War | How to Get the Elden Ring Golden Scarab | Keys to the Stone Sword of the Elden Ring | Elden Ring Meteorite Staff | Best Early Game Elden Ring Weapons